Saturday, February 12, 2011

Monday through Wednesday

On monday, a bunch of the girls at my school and i went into town and volunteered at a christian pregnancy center called "turning point". They're in the middle of a fundraiser where people fill baby bottles with loose change and bring them in. So we spent several hours counting money and writing down amounts. It was nice to know that we were able to help them in some small way, plus we all had fun while doing it.
Tuesday was laundry day as normal, but while we were waiting for our clothes to dry, several of us went shopping for a few necesities. Then, when we got back to campus, i had 3 packages! I was so excited as i seemed to just keep opening and opening. it was like christmas without having to wait my turn! I got several pairs of really warm socks, candy, purses from home and china, earrings, and some things from home, then a box with taffy, a cross necklace, and a nice card from my aunt and uncle, and finally a sandwich cutter from ebay that turns normal sandwiches into 2 dolphins and a heart.
On wednesday, i had a fun time going into town with Tatiana. She and I always have a blast when we're together. Then I went to church with Sam, Kaitlyn, and Amy to make dinner (Mac'n'cheese, hot dogs, fruit salad and brownies).

No comments:

Post a Comment